84 people signed bogus documents claiming that Donald Trump won the 2020 election. Who are they? How do you put a face to a name and make the information easy to search?
Kumu is a free app that makes it easy to organize and share large amounts of information. For instance this relationship map has several dozen fake electors spread across multiple states. You can search by state, their role, keywords and other criteria. The map can be updated with new information as it is uncovered.
Internal campaign emails and memos reveal that the convening of the fake electors was a concerted strategy, intended to give Vice President Mike Pence reason to declare that the 2020 election outcome was somehow in doubt on Jan. 6, 2021, when Pence was to preside over the congressional counting of the electoral college votes. "The documents show that Trump’s team pushed ahead and urged the electors to meet — then pressured Pence to cite the alternate Trump slates — even as various Trump lawyers acknowledged privately that they did not have legal validity and the gatherings had not been in compliance with state laws." - Washington Post
Other resources to search for information on Fake Electors in different ways include: The Insurrection Index, Georgia Recorder and Politics PA.
How to search the Fake Electors visual database
Use the SEARCH BAR at the top and enter the term or keyword you are interested in. This could be a Fake Electors name or a term search as 'RACISM'. The details appear in a side panel and you can adjust the map to fit the screen. Alternatively you can just click on an individual's face, or zoom into the map to search for details.
Search FAKE ELECTORS by category
Each FAKE ELECTOR in the database can have multiple categories such as being businesspeople, candidates, lawyers, election commissioners and more. This redraws the map to show people meeting that selection. For instance you can search for Fake Electors by:
Eight current officeholders
- Jake Hoffman, an Arizona state representative.
- Burt Jones, a Georgia state senator.
- Stanley Grot, the Shelby Township clerk in Michigan.
- Amy Facchinello, a member of the school board in Grand Blanc, Michigan.
- Robert Spindell Jr., a member of the Wisconsin Election Commission.
- Sam DeMarco III, an at-large member of the Allegheny County Council in Pennsylvania.
- Josephine Ferro, the Monroe County Register of Wills in Pennsylvania.
- Kelly Ruh, an alderperson for De Pere, Wisconsin.
People for whom political controversy and investigations are nothing new
- Michael Ward of Arizona has been accused of spitting in the eye of a former campaign volunteer for his wife, Kelli Ward.
- Tom Carroll of Pennsylvania was accused by a Black colleague of leaving a stuffed monkey on her desk in a racist act, while he was serving as an assistant district attorney.
- Gloria Kay Godwin of Georgia has been accused of stalking after allegedly attempting to interfere in a citizen effort to obtain signatures for a recall election petition.
The list of “alternate” electors from the Commonwealth
- Bill Bachenberg (Lehigh County). Owner of Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays and an NRA board member
- Lou Barletta (Luzerne County). Former congressman and unsuccessful 2022 GOP candidate for governor
- Tom Carroll (Northampton County). Former Northampton County assistant district attorney
- Ted Christian (Bucks County). Former Pennsylvania State Director for 2016 Trump Campaign
- Chuck Coccodrilli (Lackawanna County). Former Board Member for Pennsylvania Great Frontier PAC. Died October 2021
- Bernadette Comfort (Lehigh County). Vice Chairwoman for Pennsylvania Republican Party
- Sam DeMarco III (Allegheny County). Allegheny County Council member
- Marcela Diaz-Myers (Dauphin County). Chairwoman of PA GOP Hispanic Advisory Council
- Christie DiEsposti (Cumberland County). Account representative at Pure Water Technology
- Josephine Ferro (Monroe County). Monroe County, Pennsylvania Register of Wills. Former president of the Pennsylvania Federation of Republican Women
- Charlie Gerow (Dauphin County). Political consultant. Unsuccessful candidate for GOP nomination for governor 2022.
- Kevin Harley (Lancaster County). Managing director of Quantum Communications and has served as a spokesman for Charlie Gerow
- Leah Hoopes (Delaware County). Republican committeewoman for Bethel Township in Delaware County
- Ash Khare (Warren County). Pennsylvania Republican Party Member
- Andre McCoy (Philadelphia). Director of Government Affairs
- Lisa Patton (Cumberland County). Director of events in Pennsylvania for Trump’s campaign
- Patricia Poprik (Bucks County). Chair of the Bucks County Republican Committee
- Andy Reilly (Delaware County). National committeeman for the Republican Party of Pennsylvania and former secretary for the party
- Suk Smith (Cumberland County). Owner of Patriot Arms Inc., a firearms training center and Dragons Way School of Kenpo Inc., a martial arts school in Carlisle.
- Calvin Tucker (Philadelphia). Deputy Chairman of the Pennsylvania Republican Party. In 2016, he served as a media surrogate and African American advisor to Trump’s campaign
Source: Georgia Recorder
TakeAway: HOLD THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE JANUARY 6TH, 2021 INSURRECTION ACCOUNTABLE.
DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH THE DATA FOUND IN THIS BLOG AND INFOGRAPHIC HAS BEEN PRODUCED AND PROCESSED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED CAN BE MADE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY USES OF THE INFORMATION WHETHER ISOLATED OR AGGREGATE USES THEREOF.