The Republican-stacked Supreme Court poised to trash Roe v. Wade.
EVERY non-voting woman and man who supports Reproductive Choice MUST know that we are:
- "JUST. 2. MORE" Senators away from passing "The Women's Health Protection Act" which will OVERRULE The Supreme Court, and the upcoming SCOTUS decision.
- "JUST. 2. MORE" to create a carve-out to the stupid filibuster rule and allow 50 Senators and Vice President Harris to CODIFY "Roe v. Wade" protections into Federal Law. - Richard Greene
This StoryMap shows how Republicans have stacked the Supreme Court with ultra-right wing justices. How Mitch McConnell has politicized the courts and what you can do to make sure to elect candidates who will protect the rights of women and restore integrity to our justice system.
2022 Women's Choice Election
Embed this StoryMap in a website freely with this code < iframe src="https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/fd4345c8f4d94410abd0b2a6d484a564?header" width="100%" height="500px" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen allow="geolocation"></iframe>
- How Mitch McConnell and Republicans packed the Supreme Court with ultra-conservative justices who claimed to abide by established Roe v Wade precedent during their nominations, but then proceeded to deny women their rights.
- Map of Senators who are up for re-election in 2022 and what they have publicly said about women's rights, so that readers can make informed decisions.
- How to frame the choice for voters in 2022 - Richard Greene
- How to find out about ProChoice candidates - Vote ProChoice
- How to register to vote - Headcount
- How to spread Pro Choice messages on social media with GIFs from IntoAction
Google Sheet of 35 Senators up for re-election in 2022 with their comments on women's rights
This data was converted into an interactive map using ArcGIS Online which can be freely shared.
Senators up for re-election in 2022 and where they stand on women's rights:
Women's Choice is the issue on the ballot in 2022.
Embed this map in a website freely with this code: < iframe width="300" height="200" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen src="https://arcg.is/1GiTjD"></iframe>
- Republicans have packed the courts with ultra-conservative activist judges. Trump and the Republican Senate have confirmed an astonishing 218 federal judges , mostly conservative white men , many of them deeply unqualified far-right activists with little judicial experience. - WA Monthly
- "Republicans have stocked the federal bench at all levels with conservatives who share the right’s support for whacking at the wall between church and state and at the powers of federal regulatory agencies, banning abortion and expanding gun rights." - Time
- FBI facing allegation that its 2018 background check of Brett Kavanaugh was ‘fake’. - The Guardian
- "The Women's Health Protection Act" easily passed The House of Representatives in September, 2021 with 218 DEMOCRATS voting FOR and no REPUBLICANS voting FOR it.
- Voters need to know that - YES - there IS a difference between the parties! - Richard Greene
TakeAway: 2022 is the Women's Choice Election. Hold politicians accountable.
DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH THE DATA FOUND IN THIS BLOG AND INFOGRAPHIC HAS BEEN PRODUCED AND PROCESSED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED CAN BE MADE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY USES OF THE INFORMATION WHETHER ISOLATED OR AGGREGATE USES THEREOF.