Republican hypocrisy lampooned.
How do you highlight Republican hypocrisy in ignoring Trump's destruction of confidential documents, while complaining about Hillary's email server. Use ridicule Saul Alinsky would advise.
Republican hypocrisy lampoon
MSNBCMorning Joe contributors blasted Republicans who went after Hillary Clinton for her emails who are now eerily silent following revelations that former President Donald Trump took classified documents with him to Mar-a-Lago and destroyed papers while he was in the White House. The National Archives and Records Administration has requested that the Department of Justice investigate if Mr Trump wrongly brought classified documents from the White House to his Florida residence in Palm Beach at the end of his presidency. Reports have indicated that Mr Trump may have violated the Presidential Records Act when he had the documents moved from the White House." - MSNBC
Saul Alinsky - Rules For Radicals
"Saul Alinsky was an organizer, activist and writer. His books Reveille for Radicals (1946) and Rules for Radicals (1972) are important statements of community organizing. Alinsky’s ideas bear careful exploration and have a continuing relevance for informal educators and all those whose role involves trying to effect change in communities. They are particularly useful for those who have to engage with local or national power structures and workers who wish to engage alienated or disparate communities and seek common cause between them." - InFed
Creating an infographic
- Ten cartoons were licensed from Political Cartoons.
- Apply for a free license to Political Cartoons for social justice and voting rights here.
- These cartoons were uploaded into the free Infogram app and formatted to be easy to read.
- Incorporate pictures, videos and GIFs in your infographic.
- Change the content of your infographic at any time, as it is hosted online.
- Readers can easily share content created with Infogram on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- QR Code in the infographic was created with the free QR Code Generator app.
Infographics with a purpose
- Six Supreme Court Injustices
- What's in the Build Back Better Bill?
- How to make gazillions spreading misinformation like Facebook - by Dr. Evil
- Signs of Voter Suppression