Language should not be a barrier to knowing the facts. New software quickly and affordably translates and captions video clips for mass distribution.
Most major media outlets in the US broadcast in English. This hampers the flow of information to immigrant communities who are a sizable portion of the electorate but speak languages other than English at home.
New technology transcribes, translates and captions videos into different languages - immediately at a very affordable price. Americans Vs Trump used this technology today, to translate testimony from the impeachment hearings into Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
1. The raw video clip in English is uploaded to be translated.
2. The video is transcribed and manually edited if needed.
3. The languages to be translated into are chosen.
4. Captions are automatically added to the output video file.
5. Translated videos shared on social media and with public media outlets.
New real-time, affordable software makes sure that all voters get the facts. Learn more here.